ACCOUNTING & FINANCE PLACEMENTS PHONE: 212-856-9888 FAX: 212-856-0826 firstname.lastname@example.org
A Family Real Estate office – In Business for over 70 Years
Skills: Must have experience with QuickBooks. Training will and can be provided!
Communicates effectively, both orally and in writing, with all organizational levels including commercial accounts. Demonstrates ability in performing detailed tasks in a fast-paced work environment. Assists in the reconciliation of Events, Credit Cards, Cash and Gift Cards as needed. Demonstrates professionalism in dealing with sensitive and confidential matters.
Responsibilities will include:
- Sales reports journal entries and reconciliations
- Entering deposits and writing checks (accounts receivable and payable)
- Managing and preparing all invoices on daily basis and route for approval.
- Keep commercial vendor accounts reconciled and follow up on billing and unpaid bills
- Manage and verify all expenses and ensure compliance with company policies.
- Provide support with account receivable.
- Provide administrative support and other tasks as required.
- Accounting or Finance degree preferred
- 2 + years Account payable experience
- Restaurant365 accounting software knowledge preferred
- Quick Books Knowledge required
- Restaurant’s accounting experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Good analytical, organization and problem-solving skills
- Accounts receivable
- Expense reports
- Monitoring company accounts and conducting quarterly reviews
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable — traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative