ACCOUNTING & FINANCE PLACEMENTS PHONE: 212-856-9888 FAX: 212-856-0826 email@example.com
Our Client, a leading digital media firm is looking for an Accounting Manager.
The position reports directly to the Assistant Corporate Controller and provides a great chance to learn many aspects of the finance dept.
You will play an integral part on the GL/Close team and get involved in a number of automation and re-engineering projects.
- Meeting deadlines, completing and reviewing quarterly and monthly journal entries for general ledger accounts in the US
- Work on variance analysis and provide valuable financial knowledge to stakeholders
- Make sure that account reconciliations and balance sheet reconciliations are performed precisely and concisely.
- Consolidated financial reporting on a quarterly, monthly and year end basis
- Grow within the organization and become a leader in the digital area, suggest and improve procedures/ processes on the team.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting
- 4 plus years of Big 4 experience and a CPA preferred
- Consolidation, Cash Flow and Opex prior experience super helpful
- 5+ years of experience in private accounting in the Tech industry will be considered
- Strong attention to detail, completing and taking ownership of work
- Bilingual helpful