ACCOUNTING & FINANCE PLACEMENTS PHONE: 212-856-9888 FAX: 212-856-0826 email@example.com
Our client, a renowned REIT in retail real estate, is looking for an Accounting Manager to be responsible for the accounting processes, reports, and US GAAP accordance.
- Prepare journal entries, acquisition/disposition accounting schedules, and compensation accounting.
- Maintain the debt management system, including debt reporting, debt covenants, and fair value debt reporting.
- Oversee the preparation of the statement of cash flows, and make sure statements adhere to US GAAP.
- Prepare consolidated financial statement reconciliations, variance analyses, and SEC disclosures.
- Assist with the completion of internal and external reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance. CPA highly preferred.
- Excellent knowledge of GAAP accounting principles.
- 5+ years of accounting experience. Retail real estate industry preferred.
- Public accounting experience preferred. Experience with SEC clients a plus.
- Solid analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong technical accounting skills and financial reporting knowledge.