ACCOUNTING & FINANCE PLACEMENTS PHONE: 212-856-9888 FAX: 212-856-0826 firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client a real estate investment trust is looking for a financial analyst. The financial analyst supports the Chief Investment Officer in the disposition and acquisition process. The individual will help out in all aspects of the acquisition process including due diligence, underwriting and execution of transactions. The candidate will help in preparing marketing materials for future dispositions and play a role in managing third parties involved in the sales process.
Ideal candidate has strong analytical skills, highly motivated team player and a desire to be flexible working in all aspects of the acquisition/disposition process.
• Make detailed financial models for future transactions using Argus and Excel
• Support analytical and transactional aspects of prospective transactions including due diligence, market research, financing, structuring, negotiations and closing
• Participate in the screening of investments to determine fit with the Company’s objectives
• Handle market research for target geographic areas
• BS/BA required
• Minimum 1 year of experience in investment banking, real estate and/or or private equity