ACCOUNTING & FINANCE PLACEMENTS PHONE: 212-856-9888 FAX: 212-856-0826 email@example.com
Our client, a top-tier international bank, is seeking a dynamic individual to join their New York City offices as an Associate Director, Enterprise Risk Reporting. This position will be charged with providing stakeholders with complete, timely, and accurate risk reports for the Intermediate Holding Company (IHC) and combined US operations. These reports encompass credit risk, market risk, operational risk, and other areas. The right candidate is someone who can pro-actively transform information and data into value-added analysis that serves as vital decision-making support for senior management.
- Manage the development and production of best in class risk reports driven by comprehensive analysis of risk issues facing the IHC and combined US operations.
- Provide Senior Management, the US Chief Risk Officer, and the US Risk Committee with forward-looking, actionable conclusions and recommendations.
- Identify and and escalate emerging risks.
- Drive efforts to improve and innovate enterprise risk reporting methods.
- Prepare annual Risk Presentation for Board of Directors.
- Ensure risk reporting processes meet internal control and governance standards.
- Conducting ad-hoc and deep-dive analyses on risk topics as requested by the US Chief Risk Officer or the US Risk Committee.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or relevant field.
- 7 years relevant experience in financial services.
- MBA or other professional certification (CA, CMA, CFA) a plus.
- Previous experience analyzing risks facing an organization.
- Strong understanding of credit products and principles.
- Ability to present and articulate report findings to senior executives.