ACCOUNTING & FINANCE PLACEMENTS PHONE: 212-856-9888 FAX: 212-856-0826 firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Client, a full service commercial Bank is seeking an Audit Manager to cover the Bank’s Internal Audit coverage of its Compliance and AML functions. This individual will play a key role in overseeing the development and execution of the audit plan.
- Manage the audit for Compliance related functions, such as regulatory compliance, BSA/AML, and transaction surveillance.
- Oversee the full audit process, providing support in all areas of the audit including planning, improvements, and reporting.
- Continuously monitor key risk areas of the Bank to identify emerging threats and provide the correct response.
- Analyze the Bank’s operations to develop strong internal controls and improvements.
- Prepare audit reports and manage the audit budget and timeline.
- Lead audit staff and provide guidance and support to complete the audit in an effective and timely fashion.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
- CPA or CIA preferred.
- 5+ years experience in internal audit or credit risk positon for a Bank or Financial Services company. 3+ years with strong credit risk experience and knowledge of regulatory matters.
- Excellent analytical skills and industry knowledge.
- Strong communication and leadership skills to deliver projects on deadlines.