ACCOUNTING & FINANCE PLACEMENTS PHONE: 212-856-9888 FAX: 212-856-0826 firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Client, a full service commercial bank, is seeking an Audit Manager to oversee the Bank’s Internal Audit coverage of its various credit related businesses and risk areas.
- Lead the execution of the audit related to Credit business activities and Credit Risk functions.
- Spearhead the audit process while recommending internal control improvements to enhance controls and processes.
- Master expertise of the Bank’s Credit business activities such as Commercial and Industrial Lending, Commercial Real Estate, and Credit Risk to lead the audit process.
- Drive continuous monitoring of business processes to identify and improve specific risks.
- Oversee the audit budget and deadlines while providing Management clear updates and observations.
- Manage the quarterly issue verification process to identify and offer solutions to issues raised.
- Direct, develop, and guide audit staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
- CPA or CIA preferred.
- 5+ years experience of senior internal audit at a Bank or in Financial Services.
- 3+ years experience in credit risk functions.
- Strong analytical, communication, and leadership skills.
- High knowledge of regulatory requirements, commercial lending, and loan review.