ACCOUNTING & FINANCE PLACEMENTS PHONE: 212-856-9888 FAX: 212-856-0826 firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client, a premier global investment bank with a stellar reputation for attracting, developing and retaining top talent is seeking a regulatory expert with strong knowledge of Basel 3 to design and develop its Intermediate Holding Company’s capital policy and governance for CCAR submissions.
- Assist in developing the Intermediate Holding Company’s capital policy.
- Ensure compliance with capital ratio level regulations.
- Monitor policy governance and controls, ensuring consistency in interpretation of regulatory guidance.
- Develop and document capital policy interpretation and external reporting framework.
- Serve as US Basel III subject matter expert to business units, helping assess capital reporting implications of new deals.
- Lead policy interpretations across products, reporting and new deals.
- Assist with firm-wide training of US capital rules and their implications on business activities.
- Set target capital levels according to the IHC’s target setting policy.
- Deep understanding of Basel III and CCAR
- 5 years of relevant regulatory capital policy and governance or risk experience.
- Working knowledge of Capital Markets, Wealth Management and Retail Banking
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Experience in responding to regulatory demands within the Capital Markets industry