ACCOUNTING & FINANCE PLACEMENTS PHONE: 212-856-9888 FAX: 212-856-0826 firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Client, a prominent NYC based investment advisor firm, managing investment portfolios for individuals, families, trusts, and endowments, is seeking an associate to provide high-level support to the firm’s clients. This client facing role will facilitate relations between the portfolio managers, business partners, and the key clients.
- Provide excellent service for clients, by taking calls and acting as a liaison between them and portfolio managers.
- Conduct the account opening process and assist in quarterly client reporting.
- Work with portfolio custodians and business partners to manager client accounts.
- Further build relationships between firm and clients.
- Maintain the portfolios and accounts by adhering to all regulatory requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or related field
- 2-5 years of experience preferable in a client-facing role.
- Basic understanding of investing and investment services.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (particularly with high net worth individuals)
- Technologically proficient (MS Office suite)
- Ability to build relationships with clients and internal partners (portfolio managers).
- Ability to balance priorities on a daily basis to achieve business objectives.