ACCOUNTING & FINANCE PLACEMENTS PHONE: 212-856-9888 FAX: 212-856-0826 firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client, a software as a service company, is looking for a Controller to perform the daily accounting operations of its newly assembled accounting team. This established company with solid revenue growth and Fortune 500 customers offers the feel of a startup with backing and expertise of a premier Private Equity owner.
- Lead the management reporting on financial performance and run ad hoc analyses.
- Complete monthly close in an accurate and timely manner.
- Build a monthly financial report to comply both company policies and GAAP.
- Manage the sales incentive program and ensure that all proper payments are made.
- Complete all monthly balance sheet reconciliations and analyze discrepancies.
- Communicate with external auditors and make sure that all accounting transactions are accurately completed before external audits.
- Provide technical accounting expertise on all accounting matters, notably concerns significant to revenue recognition.
- Guide Company’s line of credit compliance and covenant reporting.
- Manage accounting staff and assist in their development.
- 7-10+ years public/private accounting experience
- Experience in the SAAS/subscription model industry
- Technical and operational accounting background
- Experience with systems implementation and cloud based ERP systems
- Effective communicator with all levels of employees, both internally and externally
- Detail oriented with the ability to work under tight deadlines
- CPA required