ACCOUNTING & FINANCE PLACEMENTS PHONE: 212-856-9888 FAX: 212-856-0826 email@example.com
Our client, a fun and technologically-advanced e-commerce firm, seeks an organized and analytical accounting professional to join their Corporate Finance team as a Controller.
- Supervise the Accounting department from end to end: GL, AP, AR, Payroll, Treasury and Sox.
- Manage internal and external financial reports and provide accurate information of the company’s financial position.
- Research and analyze accounting processes to propel continuous improvement.
- Organize monthly closing process and assemble work papers and schedules for the quarterly financial review and annual audit.
- Develop strong connections with the Accounting team at world-class parent company.
- Oversee accounting policies and procedures so that they coincide with US GAAP and the company’s standards.
- Build and maintain rapport with key department heads.
- Spearhead special projects at the request of the CFO.
- 10+ years of experience in accounting and financial analysis, with significant supervisory experience.
- Excellent communicator with the ability to work effectively in a fast paced environment.
- Analytical and organized.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
- MBA preferred.
- CPA preferred.