ACCOUNTING & FINANCE PLACEMENTS PHONE: 212-856-9888 FAX: 212-856-0826 email@example.com
Our client, a medical technology pioneer, is seeking a Controller who is strong in technical accounting and revenue recognition, to be responsible for the operational and technical accounting functions, reporting, and audits. This post-startup company is looking for a sharp financial professional to help them take the company to the next level.
- Lead the accounting team in areas of accounts payable/receivable, billing, payroll, audit, and tax functions.
- Partner with CFO to manage the internal controls in accordance with SOX.
- Ensure the financial statements follow GAAP and SEC regulations.
- Total accountability of the financial reports.
- Continuously support and improve the accounting systems.
- Oversee the audit process with external audit firm.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance or related field.
- CPA required.
- 10+ years’ accounting experience.
- Experience in public reporting and revenue recognition required.
- Accounting system optimization and improvement experience.
- IPO Experience a huge plus.