ACCOUNTING & FINANCE PLACEMENTS PHONE: 212-856-9888 FAX: 212-856-0826 firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client, a $2 billion publicly traded company, primed for consistent future growth, is looking for smart technical CPA with strong leadership skills to serve as the Controller and Chief Accounting Officer of the company. Position will oversee a staff 40+ and have high visibility to the CFO and CEO.
- Oversee the preparation and filing of SEC and internal reporting.
- Monitor and review operational performance, budgets and business plans.
- Analyze and interpret historical operational and financial results to forecast future results.
- Oversee the corporate accounting and accounts payable functions.
- Review potential acquisitions and oversee post acquisition accounting system integrations.
- Research, prepare, implement and ensure adherence to all accounting policies.
- Assist in the development and review of management information systems.
- Assist tax professionals with tax reporting requirements.
- 10+ years experience with a combination of Big 4 + public company corporate accounting experience.
- CPA required with strong knowledge of GAAP, SEC, IRS and state tax codes.
- Strong ability to identify key issues and solutions.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills with ability to communicate with executives/ board level members of organization.
- Ability to lead and develop staff.
- Strong analytical skills; keen insight and judgment.