ACCOUNTING & FINANCE PLACEMENTS PHONE: 212-856-9888 FAX: 212-856-0826 email@example.com
- Work closely with colleagues in IT, Internal Audit, Global Risk Management, Credit, Global Credit, and Credit Transaction Management to provide the Credit Risk Review team with robust data processing and analytics.
- Utilizing targeted systems and data support, perform Target Reviews, Risk Assessments and Continuous Monitoring in support Credit Risk Review’s activities.
- Perform credit risk analysis and Reporting.
- Compile data pertaining to the Credit Risk Review and ensure processes comply with industry standards.
- Adhere to internal credit policies, loan administration procedures, and audit requirements.
- Ensure the company IT policy is being followed by Credit Risk Review’s computing environment.
- Assist and educate staff on the bank’s credit data environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance, MIS or related field.
- 4-7 years’ experience in commercial credit data reporting or analysis.
- Strong MS Office skills, with excellent Excel skills.
- High proficiency in T-SQL.