ACCOUNTING & FINANCE PLACEMENTS PHONE: 212-856-9888 FAX: 212-856-0826 firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client, publicly trade global leader in media and communications, is looking for a star Director of Internal Audit.
- Responsible for the assessment and documentation of internal controls and compliance risks.
- Test Key processes by developing and executing internal audit programs.
- Use audit results to prepare corrective action plans.
- Spearhead special investigations when appropriate.
- Assist in developing and maintaining corporate policies and procedures.
- Manage a team of 7 and support external audits.
- Approximately 50% travel.
- Superior communications and executive presence
- Bachelor degree in Accounting.
- Advanced degree or CPA preferred.
- 8+ Years relevant experience in Internal Audit Department of global or public accounting with large public clients.
- Well-versed in Audit Procedures and International Accounting and Auditing standards.
- Familiarity with Sarbanes Oxley and Internal Controls
- Able to build relationships, think critically, and work independently at times
- Able to work in a high pressure environment with confidence and maturity