ACCOUNTING & FINANCE PLACEMENTS PHONE: 212-856-9888 FAX: 212-856-0826 firstname.lastname@example.org
Top Global Bank seeks Director of IT Infrastructure Audit to provide global audits of all IT Infrastructure products, services, and operations.
- Design and execute a global IT infrastructure audit plan and equip the global audit team with knowledge concerning IT Infrastructure.
- Review IT Infrastructure vendor operations and outsourcing arrangements and collaborate with major service providers of IT Infrastructure.
- Contribute relevant risk focused input to audit tollgate meetings, as well as subject matter expertise that will aid in driving and delivery of the global audit plan.
- Build and maintain rapport with global members of the department so that key risks are covered.
- Identify and review audit issues, formulate audit reports, and relay results to senior management. Track open audit issues and validate issue closures.
- Monitor regulatory requirements, industry developments, and risk profiles to keep the audit plan and resource allocation up to date. Ensure that audits are delivered in time and budget.
- Create relevant audit profiles and objectives for the IT Infrastructure audit universe. Control and record risk assessments and planning information for specified IT Infrastructure areas. Bring in the necessary talent to assist the team and measure the team’s achievements.
- Mentor and support the local tech audit staff.
- Supervise audit personnel, establishing an efficient schedule that properly utilizes each staff member in execution of audit projects and providing direction on quality standards.
- Maintain superb relationships with regulators, external auditors, and local management.
- Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, or a related scientific field.
- CISA, CISM, CISSP, ITIL or equivalent qualification.
- Self-starter with the ability to work in partnerships across the global audit teams.
- Excellent communicator with demonstrated management skills.