ACCOUNTING & FINANCE PLACEMENTS PHONE: 212-856-9888 FAX: 212-856-0826 email@example.com
Director, Technology Risk
Our Client, a global banking leader, is seeking a Director to lead the Technology Risk management to support the bank’s Consumer Group. This position will assess key operational risks in the bank’s consumer technology functions and services. By analyzing the IT controls, the Director will reduce operational losses that arise within the system and technology universe.
- Oversee the framework for the technology risk and assess technological and operational risks.
- Evaluate whether technology managers are in compliance with both internal and external control standards.
- Develop technology and operational risk policy and standards by leading technology control specialists in measuring risk metrics.
- Challenge the effectiveness of the technology risk model by reviewing and assessing key risk indicators.
- Drive best practices for compliance with key risks by leveraging industry expertise.
- Masters in IT Risk, Technology Risk Management, or Technology related field.
- 15+ years experience in IT and technology Risk Management. 10+ years of technical experience in IT management, security, or controls within Consumer Banking Tech.
- Expertise with consumer fraud, cybercrime, and information security.
- Strong knowledge with SCRUM/Agile methods in Consumer Banking.
- Experience with security architecture patterns such as Demilitarized Zones and Segregation of Duties for Change Control, etc.
- Excellent leadership skills.