ACCOUNTING & FINANCE PLACEMENTS PHONE: 212-856-9888 FAX: 212-856-0826 firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client, the Investment Management division of a leading Investment Bank is looking for an Executive Director to head up their Accounting Services Group. As part of the Financial Control Group, you will manage, train and supervise a team of 12 responsible for the billing & collection of fee revenue as well as the review and payment of distribution (fee sharing) expenses to external and internal brokers.
- Provide financial expertise and strategize with the Investing and Sales organizations.
- Develop and improve functionality to support client level profitability reporting.
- Direct the reporting of Firm’s balance sheet and P/L accounts across numerous legal entities and ensure accuracy.
- Produce various analytics and management reports for senior business unit
- Take part in periodic firm budget and forecast exercises including inputs used in the semi-annual regulatory stress testing.
- Review and assess new product/account offerings to determine operational support requirements.
- Work closely Investing, Sales, Operations, Legal, Compliance, Technology and Finance organizations.
- Participate in all internal and external audits and regulatory exams and provide ad-hoc analysis for senior business unit and finance management.
- Travel to office outside of Philadelphia, PA 2-3 days a week to supervise staff
- Finance/Accounting or a related field bachelors degree required
- 12-15 years of relevant experience in Billing and Collections
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills, both written and oral
- Experience collaborating with multi-location teams and developing/ managing teams
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships at all levels across a dynamic international organization
- Demonstrated track record of process improvement/optimization
- Previous experience working with Mutual Funds and Fund of Funds a plus
- Willingness to travel (hotel provided)