ACCOUNTING & FINANCE PLACEMENTS PHONE: 212-856-9888 FAX: 212-856-0826 email@example.com
Our client, a Tech Unicorn with almost 10 years of business history and fantastic benefits is looking for a new star accountant to join their corporate team. Great Quality of Life!
- Ensure compliance with GAAP principles by owning monthly GAPP journal entries and schedules such as payroll, rent, accruals, deferrals, etc.
- Financial Analysis and Ad Hoc projects
- Prepare monthly journal entries for depreciation and amortization.
- Work on the month-end reconciliations and preparation of back up schedules.
- Uphold the fixed asset and prepaid expense schedules while reconciling and maintain cash accounts.
- Organize material for the year-end audit.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting.
- 1-3 years experience in accounting, Big 4 public accounting preferred.
- CPA and strong understanding of GAAP.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Detail oriented with strong team building skills to work in a fast-paced environment.