ACCOUNTING & FINANCE PLACEMENTS PHONE: 212-856-9888 FAX: 212-856-0826 email@example.com
Our client, a leader in the Media industry, is seeking a Financial Analyst to perform all financial and economic analysis in the company’s Finance team.
- Lead the financial variances for budgets, forecasts, and month-end packages.
- Contribute to company system improvements, centralized reporting, and other operational projects.
- Provide business outlook and weekly, monthly, and quarterly financial reports for internal and external clients.
- Explore and implement operational synergies across the company.
- Manage variance reporting for national markets.
- Analyze profitability and effectiveness of sales, and perform periodic ad hoc projects.
- Develop processes that recognize and record key operating metrics that can be used in developing planning tools.
- Support data-driven decision making through deliverance of financial and operational metrics.
- 1-4 years of Finance, Engineering, Statistics, or Big Data experience (can reach FP&A)
- Skilled in Excel
- Preferred experience with SQL, Visual Basic, Salesforce, or programming languages (such as C++/Java)
- Data modeling experience preferred
- Works well in group scenarios and high-pressure situations to meet tight deadlines
- Analytical with a quantitative skill set and willingness to learn
- Professional and interpersonal communicator
- Proactive multitasker with a strong attention to detail