ACCOUNTING & FINANCE PLACEMENTS PHONE: 212-856-9888 FAX: 212-856-0826 email@example.com
There is an opportunity for a Financial Planning and Analysis Manager to join an international media conglomerate at their New York City headquarters. This role will be charged with building the budget and forecast planning processes and producing other key deliverables. The Manager will provide value-added consultation to Senior Management and all functional areas of the Company and will be periodically required to assist with other projects.
- Collaborate on monthly closing, quarterly budget planning and forecasting processes.
- Assist in preparation of executive reports with key performance indicators.
- Lead special projects to assist in the evaluation of strategic business decisions.
- Liaise with relevant business leads to identify important metrics and deliver analysis and recommendations encompassing optimal value creation and proper focus of resources.
- Prepare cohesive and insightful presentation materials to Senior Management and the Board of Directors.
- Perform ad-hoc analyses on profitability, revenue trends, and other business needs as they arise.
- Provide leadership to a team of Analysts. Support growth and development of FP&A team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or other related field.
- MBA preferred.
- 5-7 years of experience financial planning and analysis experience in a corporate setting.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Excel/VBA macros, Essbase cube reporting, and data modeling skills.
- Ability to work with individuals from all levels, from executives to