ACCOUNTING & FINANCE PLACEMENTS PHONE: 212-856-9888 FAX: 212-856-0826 email@example.com
Our Client, one of the largest global banks, is seeking a motivated individual to join their Change Management team and execute strategic and high level initiatives to improve process controls, corporate reporting, and regulatory filings. The individual will ensure success in the team by utilizing their strong knowledge in technical accounting, financial products, and risk mitigation; guaranteeing appropriate policies and regulations are in place. This crucial position provides high visibility to senior management and a great opportunity to advance your career.
- Drive the identification and implementation of financial reporting improvements.
- Lead the team in recognizing and improving REG and SEC reporting deficiencies.
- Spearhead change management activities and ensure all policies and procedures are in line with the firms direction.
- Monitor FASB accounting updates and related financial products to understand repercussions to SEC and REG reporting.
- Partner with key business functions (risk, compliance, operations) and provide technical expertise across accounting, SEC reporting, and regulatory information to ensure adequacy of internal controls.
- Lead teams to successfully strategize, plan, and execute numerous financial reporting projects, process improvements, and change management programs.
- 4 + years of public accounting or regulatory reporting experience Big 4 or public accounting experience highly preferred.
- Experience in banking and capital markets industry.
- CPA preferred
- Knowledge of Regulatory Reporting , SEC, GAAP, and Federal Reserve requirements.
- Financial product knowledge such as loans, debts, securities, derivatives, commodities, etc.