ACCOUNTING & FINANCE PLACEMENTS PHONE: 212-856-9888 FAX: 212-856-0826 firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client, a technology and media firm is seeking a financial information systems administrator to support the internal accounting functions. The administrator will mainly focus on NetSuite while also partnering with IT for additional support.
- Spearhead the NetSuite support delivery and manage the coordination between accounting, finance, and IT teams.
- Provide end-user requests, in the form of new searched reports, KPI’s and dashboards.
- Be the key resource of best practices in recommendations, documentations, and training/support to end users on NetSuite.
- Control process improvements and efficiencies throughout the global accounting and finance teams.
- Partner with top managers to develop, implement, and fully run the NetSuite operations, enhancements, and improvements.
- Manage the implementations of NetSuite upgrades and take control of the optimization process for the latest features and functions.
- Interact with executive management and stakeholders to analyze business needs for technical requirements.
- Conduct user acceptance testing (UAT) and monitor compliance with quality assurance and system controls.
- Execute regular data audits while resolving issues and maintain proper system controls.
- Own and lead the company’s NetSuite training program.
- Bachelor’s degree in MIS, Computer Science, or IT business is preferred.
- 5+ years experience in ERP administration and Customer Relationship Management (CRM).
- NetSuite experience highly preferred.
- Global experience in accounting and finance concepts. Multiple currency experience a plus.
- Knowledge in CRM and sales force automation (SFA) software preferred.
- Notable experience in managing projects with Agile/Scrum project management methods.
- Excellent communication skills with strong analytical/problem solving ability to handle changing needs with management and external parties.
- Great teambuilding skills in order to develop scripts with external or internal developers.