ACCOUNTING & FINANCE PLACEMENTS PHONE: 212-856-9888 FAX: 212-856-0826 email@example.com
Out client, a leading financial service firm, is looking for an Internal Audit Manager to oversee and execute numerous financial, operational, and compliance audits in accordance with regulatory regulations.
- Manage audit team meetings to review the audit plan, go over objectives, and check on the audit budget and schedule.
- Lead different audit arrangements and review audit work and documentation when communicate with Audit Director.
- Determine risks that can be detrimental to the company and perform analysis on issues identified during audits.
- Oversee the Risk Control Matrix and write test procedures based on the RCM.
- Track results of prior audits to benchmark if corrective actions have been taken and changes implemented. Ensure the risk and control environment of the company is constantly strengthened.
- Coach and mentor other Internal Auditors and maintain relationships with key business partners and staff.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 3+ years experience in Internal Audit.
- Either CPA, CIA, CFA, or CIDA required.
- Previous experience auditing capital markets transactions and products (derivatives, MBS, IR Risks, hedging, liquidity risk).
- Strong experience in audit procedures and risk concepts.
- Can see the big picture and root cause of problems.
- Professional demeanor and ability to adapt to new information quickly.