ACCOUNTING & FINANCE PLACEMENTS PHONE: 212-856-9888 FAX: 212-856-0826 email@example.com
Our client, the world’s premier Advertising Conglomerate is looking for a Senior Auditor. This position has fantastic quality of life and a great career track. The Job is open because the previous Auditor was moved into a different role in the business.
· Responsible for the assessment and documentation of internal controls and compliance risks.
· Develop rapport and maintain relationships with local finance and operational staff.
· Test Key processes by developing and executing internal audit programs.
· Use audit results to prepare corrective action plans.
· Work on special investigations when needed.
· Assist in developing and maintaining corporate policies and procedures.
· Occasionally assist external audits.
· Report to the Head of Internal Audit.
· Up to 60% travel.
· 5-6 Years relevant experience in Public Accounting or the Senior Audit Department of a company in an international environment
· Big Four experience highly preferred
· Well-versed in Audit Procedures and International Accounting and Auditing standards
· Familiarity with Sarbanes Oxley and Internal Controls
· Able to build relationships, think critically, and work independently at times
· Superb interpersonal and communication skills.
· Able to work in a high pressure environment with confidence and maturity
· Fluent in Spanish
· Bachelor degree in Accounting preferred
· Advanced degree or CPA preferred