ACCOUNTING & FINANCE PLACEMENTS PHONE: 212-856-9888 FAX: 212-856-0826 email@example.com
Our client, a leader in media production, is seeking an International Controller in New York, NY. The ideal candidate will have experience working in media as international/regional controller . This individual will be responsible for supporting the company’s global presence and expansion by leading accounting activities, ensuring strong internal controls, and consolidating financial results.
- Ensure consistent application of company accounting policies.
- Build and maintain appropriate internal controls.
- Oversee timely, accurate, and complete month-end and quarter-end closings, in accordance with US GAAP.
- Consolidate the financial results for the international business and interfaces with teams in Western Europe, Asia Pacific and Latin America.
- Lead implementation of new business process improvement initiatives related to accounting and control issues.
- Assess and manage impacts of regulatory, tax, or policy changes on business.
- Play a key role in investing activities.
- Review account reconciliations.
- Communicate with regional controllers in remote locations; build positive working relationships across business.
- CPA required.
- 10+ years of relevant Accounting work experience with a demonstrated career progression.
- Big 4 public accounting experience a plus.
- International experience strongly preferred.
- Media industry background a plus.
- US GAAP and IFRS expertise.
- Technical accounting knowledge.