ACCOUNTING & FINANCE PLACEMENTS PHONE: 212-856-9888 FAX: 212-856-0826 email@example.com
We are representing a prominent west coast advisory firm that is seeking 2 Managing Directors one for Compliance and Risk Advisory (CRS) and one for Accounting and Transaction Advisory (ATS)
This company has a unique culture that values the individual over the concept of “working around the clock.” and has thus been able to attract the most qualified and talented employees who possess both equally high amounts of EQ and IQ by implementing a 40 hour work week.
- Managing Directors will oversee the recruitment, training and development of a high performing team experienced team that work with technical accounting matters, SOX compliance, internal controls and IPO readiness for companies ranging from fully funded, newly-public, high growth entities to commercial regional and community banks.
- Assist in building office capabilities including training and developing a team to successfully manage and exceed client expectations on projects of varying levels of complexity
- Oversee successful project completion by prioritizing Director, Manager and Senior Associate tasks and managing day-to-day aspects of staffing, client relationships and projects
- Build the firm through collaborative practice development efforts while meeting established revenue goals
- Ensure that teams are effective and provide thoughtful conflict resolution resources and tools as needed
- Successfully maintain and build client relationships
What you bring to the table:
- A minimum of 10 years public accounting experience in external audit or advisory plus at least two years of industry or minimum of 12 years of public accounting experience
- A minimum of 5+ years in the NY market so that you can build consultative, professional relationships locally, based on your existing relationships within the executive ranks (CFO, CEO, COO, CAO, VP of Audit, VP Finance, VP Accounting, Controllers and related)
- Demonstrated record of leadership and effective management in a growing professional services organization; executive presence and ability to act as primary contact on engagements
- Technical experience including: technical accounting (revenue recognition, business combinations, stock based compensation, debt and equity transactions), IPO readiness and/or SOX compliance and internal controls.
Excellent base, bonus, benefits and incentive compensation package. And most importantly QUALITY OF LIFE!!!!