ACCOUNTING & FINANCE PLACEMENTS PHONE: 212-856-9888 FAX: 212-856-0826 firstname.lastname@example.org
Out client, a leading financial service firm, is looking for a take charge accountant who can supervise and coach junior staff members through the monthly close process and take the lead on all aspects of loan accounting.
- Maintain the general ledger and complete monthly closings.
- Review the balance sheet, profit and loss statements, and consolidated financial statements.
- Analyze the daily, weekly, and monthly reconciliations to ensure general ledger accuracy.
- Assist with monitoring junior staff and accounting team progress.
- Record and review financial information, accounting schedules, and externally-required disclosures.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- CPA preferred.
- 6+ years of Accounting experience. Public accounting experience preferred.
- Excellent in Excel, such as, pivot table creation and manipulation, vlookups, pivot tables, sumifs functions etc.
- Knowledge of loan acquisitions, impairment, and liquidations.
- Experience with GAAP and SEC financials.
- Strong background with handling large amounts of data.