ACCOUNTING & FINANCE PLACEMENTS PHONE: 212-856-9888 FAX: 212-856-0826 email@example.com
Large Global Bank seeks an Operational Risk Associate to join their Global Risk Management Operational Risk team to assist in the completion of deliverables needed for CCAR, Reg YY, and other regulatory requirement compliances, as well as the needed ongoing deliverables.
- Collaborate with other departments to analyze risk and produce forecast for CCAR submission.
- Develop memorandums, regulatory forms, and presentations that analyze and encapsulate the firm’s loss projections for management, risk committees and regulators.
- Prepare and document qualitative assessments such as standard and idiosyncratic scenarios, attending workshops, writing meeting minutes, affirming results and documenting outputs.
- Ensure effective operational risk practices in the organization that adhere to internal and regulatory requirement through implementing and sustaining governance protocols for the Operational Risk management group.
- Manage Operational Risk Management framework, policy, standards, and guidelines so that they comply with industry practices and current and emerging regulatory requirements.
- Define, develop, and enhance the operational risk governance processes.
- Assist in the development, review, and update of the Operational Risk policies and procedure for Combined US Operations.
- 5+ years of Financial Service industry experience, including at least 3 years of Operational Risk management experience.
- Strong knowledge of leading Operational Risk best practices.
- Experience in managing the risks of change.
- Background with Reg YY/EPS, Dodd Frank, SOX/COSO, Volcker, and other regulatory initiatives.
- CCAR experience strongly preferred.