ACCOUNTING & FINANCE PLACEMENTS PHONE: 212-856-9888 FAX: 212-856-0826 email@example.com
Our client, a Commercial Real Estate advisory firm is looking for an experienced Real Estate Analyst to help underwrite and place debt financing transactions for Real Estate Clients throughout the top markets in the US. Great opportunity to be involved with every stage of the transactions and build a book of business.
- Prepare offering memorandums of commercial real estate transactions.
- Manage previous and build new relationships with developers and owners of real estate properties to close Debt Financing transactions.
- Perform financial analysis/modeling on real estate projections and valuations.
- Analyze a property’s capital structure through analysis of legal and financial documents.
- Evaluate clients’ lease documents, portfolio data, and partnership agreements for the due diligence process.
- Interact with investors and lenders to successfully underwrite transactions for the clients and drive new business development.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Real Estate.
- 2+ years experience in commercial real estate.
- Solid history of underwriting and closing commercial loans, equity/debt transactions, real estate transactions such as: JV Equity, debt placement, acquisitions and dispositions.
- Experience in a bank or mortgage brokerage with CMBS or investment banking highly preferred.
- Solid book of business from past lending relationships.
- Strong in Microsoft Office and Argus required.