ACCOUNTING & FINANCE PLACEMENTS PHONE: 212-856-9888 FAX: 212-856-0826 email@example.com
Our Client, a premier private equity real estate firm, is looking for a Financial Analyst to focus on real estate operations and asset management activities to oversee investment performance. Excellent opportunity to gain experience in the investment side of commercial real estate at a top firm, with growth potential to leadership roles.
- Create financial models and cash flow forecasts to see IRR analysis and equity multiple ratios.
- Prepare quantitative and qualitative reports for acquisitions performance to glean financial risks.
- Oversee the maintenance of the acquisition target pipeline.
- Perform strategic analysis of the firm’s retail portfolio.
- Organize quarterly fund and property management reports for investor level analysis.
- Be an expert on retail leases in regards to tenant control rights, percentage rent obligations, and co-tenancy impacts.
- Perform property performance analysis in relation to budgets and re-forecast budgets accordingly.
- Heavily scrutinize awarded deals and acquisitions to understand risks of the asset before closing on the deal.
- Bachelor’s degree with strong academic background.
- Knowledge of commercial retail real estate, financial transactions, modeling, and budgeting.
- 1+ years experience of commercial real estate or investment banking.
- Strong Excel and Microsoft office skills.
- Argus experience a big plus.
Excellent organizational and communication skills.