ACCOUNTING & FINANCE PLACEMENTS PHONE: 212-856-9888 FAX: 212-856-0826 firstname.lastname@example.org
This high profile role will manage a team of accountants that are responsible for the financials for the parent company as well as the prestigious hospitality group.
- Prepare monthly forecasts and operational reports at the request of the senior management for all properties under management and the management company.
- Year-end work papers for the operating entities.
- Supervise special projects and ad hoc analyses.
- Direct the recording and collection of all management fees.
- Oversee GL and wire transfers for operating companies and hotel entities.
- Coordinate year-end tax and audit preparation.
- Assist with developing the accounting policies and procedures manual.
- Supervise system upgrades and communicate with technical support to increase utilization and efficiency.
- Oversee the recording of all accruals on a monthly basis.
- Assists with all acquisitions (lending, closing, and working with staff accountant to set up the project).
- Keep GL up to date for all entities under construction.
- Track the filing of all personal property tax returns.
- Assist the CFO with the roll out and implementation of all process improvement initiatives.
- Spearhead the monthly close and financial reporting for the parent company.
- 8+ years of Real Estate Accounting
- Leadership and mentoring experience
- Superior communication skills and the ability to thrive in a team focused environment
- Exceptional Technology skills including Yardi
- Knowledge of development and property management
- CPA or MBA a plus