ACCOUNTING & FINANCE PLACEMENTS PHONE: 212-856-9888 FAX: 212-856-0826 firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Client, a premier REIT is looking for an Investment Analyst to work within an investment group and report directly to the Investment Manager.
- Utilize Argus, Realogic, and Excel to underwrite property acquisitions.
- Create various models such as development and redevelopment models.
- Undertake various projects and research sales and lease comps.
- Model complex joint venture waterfalls.
- Maintain the internal sales comp database.
- Stay up to date on the market and utilize various sources for investment opportunities.
- Prepare ad-hoc financial analysis and create presentations for the investment committee.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Real Estate.
- 2-4 years experience in a real estate investment company.
- Excellent in financial modeling and complex spreadsheet manipulation.
- Strong Argus, Excel, and PowerPoint skills.
- Knowledgeable in Realogic, CoStar, and RealPoint.
- Interpret general data into comprehensive financial analysis.
- Strong team player with ability to effectively communicate in order for successful multitasking.