ACCOUNTING & FINANCE PLACEMENTS PHONE: 212-856-9888 FAX: 212-856-0826 email@example.com
Our Client, a prestigious and publicly traded real estate development and management company, is seeking a Senior Accounting Manager to direct the accounting of two prominent tenant operations. The individual will oversee the accounting for the retail, hospitality, and food & beverage assets. Great exposure opportunity to provide senior management with key decision making data.
- Prepare the annual budgets and monthly forecasts, observing trends to notify management.
- Lead the corporate General Ledger accounting team’s daily operations for all accounting processes and financial analysis.
- Develop and maintain accounting systems for the retail and hospitality businesses.
- Directly prepare monthly/annual reports; forecast revenues, expenses, and earnings.
- Ensure proper collection and payments of local, state, federal taxes, account payables and receivables.
- Manage the proper application of accounting standards to inventory, deferred income, revenue recognition, accruals, and GAAP financial standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- CPA required.
- 8+ years experience in corporate accounting. Big 4 or public accounting experience preferred.
- Retail, hospitality, and food & beverage industry experience required.
- Strong general ledger experience.
- Hyperion consolidation software knowledge.