ACCOUNTING & FINANCE PLACEMENTS PHONE: 212-856-9888 FAX: 212-856-0826 email@example.com
Our client, a leading manufacturer in the beauty industry, is seeking a Senior Auditor to conduct the operational and financial reviews as part of their Internal Audit Group. This position is viewed as a management training program since so many people have moved into great roles after a few years in this group.
- Plan reviews/audits to help determine the assignment’s appropriate scope.
- Test both SOX and non-SOX internal controls as well as other on-site operational and financial audits.
- Aid external auditors with certain procedures.
- Evaluate and improve on existing internal controls procedures.
- Prepare reports for senior management summarizing work performed, outcomes, and recommendations.
- Work on special projects pertaining to the performance of business processes and suggest improvements.
- 3+ years’ experience in public accounting, preferably with a focus in the consumer product industry.
- Organized and analytical with excellent written and verbal communication.
- Effective worker in a team setting.
- Willing to travel 30% of the time both internationally and domestically.
- Able to understand business process flows.
- Knowledgeable in key PC programs.
- CPA/CIA or advanced degree preferred.