ACCOUNTING & FINANCE PLACEMENTS PHONE: 212-856-9888 FAX: 212-856-0826 email@example.com
Interactive Software company seeks a Senior Internal Auditor for their New York City headquarters to plan and perform audits for corporate operations. This role involves supporting firm oversight by assessing internal control structure, advising management in developing control solutions, and monitoring SOX compliance.
- Identify and assess risks and mitigating controls, and recommend improvements to the control environment.
- Execute audit procedures from start to finish, from identifying and defining key risk areas, performing fieldwork, and reviewing/analyzing evidence.
- Ensure accuracy of all financial information and compliance with all laws, regulations, policies and procedures.
- Communicate audit results to senior management.
- Test internal controls for compliance with Section 404 of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act.
- Participate in initiatives improving Internal Audit processes and supporting infrastructure.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- CPA a must
- 3-5 years experience public accounting and/or Internal Audit
- Prior SOX experience
- Strong Excel skills