ACCOUNTING & FINANCE PLACEMENTS PHONE: 212-856-9888 FAX: 212-856-0826 email@example.com
Leading financial services company seeks a Manager/Senior Manager to join their company in an accounting policy position.
- Guide business managers on accounting for transactions related to new products and their impact on business activities.
- Research and analyze loan accounting, consolidations, foreign currency, revenue recognition, and derivative/hedging.
- Implement plans for new accounting standards.
- Review and prepare the note disclosure for audited financial statements.
- Train stakeholders in internal technical accounting.
- Ensure the completeness and accuracy of documentation of accounting treatments through communication with external auditors.
- Prepare technical accounting memos for business areas the position is responsible for.
- 10+ years of public/private experience with accounting policy or other technical accounting experience relevant to the banking industry
- In-depth knowledge of U.S. GAAP
- Preferred experience with IFRS guidance application
- Client interaction and the ability to work effectively with different levels of management
- Highly organized with strong analytical and communication skills