|Dynamic telecom company and industry leader in advanced cellular, Wi-Fi and fiber technology solutions is looking to bring an a Senior/Manager of Financial Analysis, reporting to the Director of FP&A, to provide the executive management team with meaningful insight and analysis into the state of the business, assess key business risks and evaluate commercial opportunities across the organization
Primary Responsibilities / Duties
- Handle the annual Budget and monthly Reforecast process, forecasting the P&L, balance sheet, and cash flow statements, providing insight around key drivers, and producing a consistent storyline that bridges operational and financial performance.
- Check and monitor key risks and opportunities to the business and identify and help manage areas to drive cost reductions. Enhance the financial acumen and discipline of partners outside of the Finance department.
- Work with the Business Development team to assess new commercial opportunities and develop the supporting business case and financial model to forecast cash flows and returns (IRR, NPV, payback, etc.). Drive collaboration between different functional teams across the organization to model appropriate inputs and determine key model sensitivities.
- Add to the Long-Term Plan (LTP) process, including model and assumption updates that ultimately serve as the basis for a discounted cash flow valuation of the business.
- Show business cases and financial analysis to the management team, Board of Directors, and various customers.
- Create new reporting insights and dashboards to better serve our business partners. Proactively seek opportunities to improve existing reporting, processes, and systems.
- Produce expert-level Excel modelling skills (macros, VBA, solver, etc.) and a deep understanding of ERP and EPM financial systems (Adaptive Insights and Oracle Fusion preferred).
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in similar roles.
- MS Excel & PowerPoint
- Financial Modelling experience, DCF valuation and cash flow forecasting
- EPM and ERP Financial Systems experience (Adaptive Insights and Oracle Fusion preferred)
- GAAP and Knowledge of accounting concepts.
- Must be self-starter with problem solving skills and exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be highly quantitative and analytical with precise attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Economics or Accounting.
- MBA or CPA a plus