ACCOUNTING & FINANCE PLACEMENTS PHONE: 212-856-9888 FAX: 212-856-0826 email@example.com
Premier Westchester Conglomerate is seeking a high energy analyst/senior to support the Director of Sarbanes-Oxley and SOX PMO in the design, development, and testing of internal controls.
- Support the development of the SOX program by conducting risk assessments and compliance tests.
- Work closely with management, external audit and internal audit to maintain best-in-class status.
- Maintain test scripts/templates and improve the SOX framework by performing walkthroughs of corporate processes and general controls.
- Assist in the deficiency and remediation reporting.
- Manage the SOX program application which includes maintenance, monitoring, and quality assurance.
- Provide assistance to the SOX audit group develop relationships.
- CPA or CISA highly preferred. Big 4 experience preferred.
- 3+ years’ experience in internal or external auditing.
- Extensive knowledge of SOX compliance and GAAP.
- Experience in internal controls (Financial, Business Process, and/or IT) and financial reporting.
- Spanish or Portuguese is a plus.