ACCOUNTING & FINANCE PLACEMENTS PHONE: 212-856-9888 FAX: 212-856-0826 firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client, a global financial services leader, seeks an experienced information technology auditor to join its Northern New Jersey offices. This role operates within the company’s Investment Audit Division and offers the opportunity to perform integrated audits of Asset Management activities.
- Participate in all aspects of integrated audits, from the risk assessment to testing to issue development and reporting.
- Work with members of integrated audit team to conduct audit procedures with minimal supervision.
- Understand, analyze and test technology controls supporting asset management businesses and operations.
- Maintain strong working relationships across the business that facilitate a smooth and efficient audit execution.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or relevant field
- MBA a plus
- 2-4 years of information technology audit and/or IT experience in an asset management or insurance company investment environment
- Working knowledge of the COSO framework
- Relevant professional certifications (CISA, CISSP, CISM) a plus