ACCOUNTING & FINANCE PLACEMENTS PHONE: 212-856-9888 FAX: 212-856-0826 email@example.com
Out client, a leading financial service firm, is looking for a motivated accountant with strong technical systems development experience to assist with the development design, testing, and implementation of a new proprietary loan accounting system.
- Understand systems development design, testing, and implementation.
- Review the general ledger daily, weekly, and monthly reconciliations to ensure accuracy.
- Design, implement, and maintain accounting systems.
- Identify weaknesses and improve controls to mitigate risk and enhance systems.
- Review work of junior staff and finalize deliverables with Accounting Manager.
- Monitor accounting teams’ progress and uphold schedule.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- CPA preferred.
- 6+ years of Accounting experience. Public accounting experience preferred.
- Excellent in Excel, such as, pivot table creation and manipulation, vlookups, pivot tables, sumifs functions etc.
- Strong ability to implement advanced accounting concepts.
- Experience working on accounting system implementation.
- Knowledge of GAAP and SEC financial requirements.