ACCOUNTING & FINANCE PLACEMENTS PHONE: 212-856-9888 FAX: 212-856-0826 firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client, a large global bank is seeking a Corporate Treasury Analyst to focus on the bank’s U.S. organization with respect to interest rate risk management, liquidity management and Reg YY compliance issues. Great opportunity to work in a collaborative and dynamic team as you broaden your liquidity management expertise and make a lasting impact on the team.
- Work closely with the U.S. Corporate Treasury team to develop Liquidity Management and Reporting requirements in support of the FBO.
- Support new business requests for liquidity management.
- Understand and articulate the structural interest rate risk portion of the firm’s U.S. liquidity measurement team.
- Ensure the accuracy of the data and business logic is correct in the reporting.
- Develop liquidity/funding CCAR inputs and documentation.
- Own the build out of the CUSO SIRR and identify and quantify SIRR in new US products.
- Serve internal stakeholders as you gain expertise in the firm’s Liquidity Risk Measurement system.
- Support local regulatory liquidity reports including SEC, Federal Reserve submissions, OCC, and FINRA.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5-8 years in similar roles at financial institutions in capital markets, treasury, funding, or commercial bank treasury.
- Experience and knowledge with U.S. Regulatory Environment for Banks
- Experience with accounting, operations, and MIS within a large bank with prior experience working with large systems and databases.
- Strong Excel / database system skills.
- Knowledge of Basel III, Dodd Frank FBO rules a plus.
- Exposure to treasury functions, capital markets, and bank finance a plus.