ACCOUNTING & FINANCE PLACEMENTS PHONE: 212-856-9888 FAX: 212-856-0826 firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client, an international media conglomerate is looking for a high performing individual to oversee all areas of the Treasury department and manage the company’s cash, investments, and debt.
The individual should have an MBA or CTP certification with 4+ years of treasury management and cash management experience. Strong communication and analytical skills are needed in order to report to senior management and internal clients.
Manage Short-Term Investments and Cash:
- Prepare short/long term cash and liquidity forecasts and oversee daily cash management.
- Oversight of corporate cash, investments, securities, and develop strategies for investment safety, liquidity, and yield.
- Manage the treasury and banking systems.
- Uphold relationships with commercial banks and partner bank groups.
- Oversee the investment portfolios, produce investment reporting, and provide long-term strategic guidance.
Capital Market Oversight:
- Continue the relationships with investment banks and rating agencies.
- Oversee the active share repurchase programs.
- Monitor financing vehicles and provide covenant compliance and reports.
- Model long-term cash flows, balance sheet, and interest income/expense. Deliver forecast vs. actual variance reporting on cash flows.
- Monitor the company’s liquidity finances.
- Present analysis of cash-flows, capital structure and dividends.
- Direct the capital expenditure forecast and budgeting process, including reports, planning, and analysis.
- Support acquisitions, divestitures, and other investments through analytical support.
Risk and Insurance Management:
- Help the insurance program renewals through data analysis.
- Provide key support to internal risk management needs.
- Assist in certificate of insurance requests and urgent ad-hoc insurance matters.
- Support operational issues such as credit card churn and payment processing.
- Provide expertise on foreign currency matters, repatriation, and cash management.
- Ensure Treasury policies comply with SOX.
- Work with divisions such as Reporting and FP&A on accounting closes, earnings, and SEC filings.