ACCOUNTING & FINANCE PLACEMENTS PHONE: 212-856-9888 FAX: 212-856-0826 firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client is looking to hire a Capital Markets Professional with experience in either Trading, Risk Management, Investment analysis, or Portfolio Management and of a full range of product knowledge including Fixed income, Equities, Interest rates products, FX as well as guaranteed products and investment instruments, to serve as an authoritative resource to the Internal Audit Capital markets division.
- Advise on capital markets, related instruments and the economic developments that impact them, with the ability to place capital markets concepts and developments in context and assist business auditors in assessing how the behavior of the capital markets impact the businesses and Audit’s risk assessment and coverage.
- Develop and direct the Department’s overall audit approach and annual audit plan as it relates to capital markets risk and ensure that the risks are addressed by appropriate audit coverage
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with capital market and risk leaders and business stakeholders.
- Manage audits of capital markets, investment, and hedging activities and relevant risk management areas.
- Developing a curriculum to educate auditors on capital market concepts.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Finance or relevant field.
- MBA and/or CFA required.
- 10+ years capital markets experience – for example, trading, investment analysis, portfolio management, or market risk management
- Knowledge of fixed income and equity markets, interest rates, FX, guaranteed products and investment instruments
- Understanding of quantitative modeling methods used to analyze capital market risk.
- Knowledge of or willingness to learn risk assessment and auditing techniques