ACCOUNTING & FINANCE PLACEMENTS PHONE: 212-856-9888 FAX: 212-856-0826 firstname.lastname@example.org
Trendy, early growth stage retail apparel company who is expanding their e-commerce business to brick and mortar stores is seeking a business savvy VP of Finance with startup and direct-to-consumer experience to lead financing strategies and financial planning and analysis directives. This is an exciting time to join this well-funded, “it” company at its pivot point in its growth trajectory and to help it to soar!
- Report to the CEO and perform thoughtful and strategic financial planning and analysis.
- Create detailed decks for Board, investors and senior management
- Have responsibility for treasury issues Including managing bank relationship, Letters of Credit and cash flow management
- Lead future fundraising rounds and earnings processes for investors
- Participate in inventory management and wholesale distribution procedures
- Manage revenue, expense, forecasting and budgeting
- Oversee future accounting and finance systems implementations
- Collaborate with the operating team, and provide recommendations to improve profitability, efficiency, and effectiveness based upon model based analytics
- Bring your enthusiasm, entrepreneurial spirit and knowledge gained from previous experiences to work every day to help us grow our brand!
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics or Accounting. MBA a plus.
- 10+ years of finance/accounting experience
- A strong retail, ideally direct to consumer ecommerce, background
- Experience at a high quick growth, venture backed company with all the roll up your sleeves duties that come with working at one
- Experience with inventory management, wholesale distribution and working with factories
- Experience with various fundraising vehicles including financial instruments
- Financial reporting experience including executive summary and external documentation preparation
- Strong analytical and team building skills