ACCOUNTING & FINANCE PLACEMENTS PHONE: 212-856-9888 FAX: 212-856-0826 firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client, a leading global bank is looking for a Vice President of Recovery and Resolution to join their Capital team.
The position will require working with management team while having effective leadership and communicative skills. The ideal candidate will gain vast knowledge and learn about many different divisions in the company.
- Manage projects in close coordination with local regulatory teams across the globe
- Drive various deep-dives into the data and perform analyses both qualitative and quantitative
- Collaborate with team members and management to understand tasks in order to strategize and execute effectively and in a timely matter
- Author regulatory and executive messages and presentations
- 7-10 minimum work experience required
- Prior OCC, Federal Reserve and FDIC experience preferred
- Experience driving complex programs within a global bank
- MBA or JD a plus
- Excellent Analytical and Communicative skills, Superior writing ability
- Experience with RRP and/or CCAR
- Experience with Derivatives, Collateral or Qualified Financial Contracts
- Ability to multitasking, meeting deadlines in a fast paced environment while working independently