ACCOUNTING & FINANCE PLACEMENTS PHONE: 212-856-9888 FAX: 212-856-0826 firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client, a top global bank, is looking for a strong individual to support high-profile regulatory initiatives and to develop and maintain recovery and resolution plans.
- Design governance for the bank in accordance with the recovery and resolution plan.
- Enhance the bank’s recovery and resolution program.
- Develop strategies to locate inefficiencies in the resolution plan.
- Lead key projects and presentations that support the regulatory strategies.
- Interact with a wide range of partners to manage key deliverables against tight deadlines.
- Engage with companywide divisions such as operations, technology, legal, financial markets etc. to better support the bank’s regulatory strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or economics. JD or MBA a plus.
- 7-10 years experience, preferably in banking.
- Background in either Collateral Management, Payment, Clearing, and Settlement (PCS), Management Information Systems (MIS), or Data Quality required.
- Experience interacting with bank communication or exam process. Federal Reserve, FDIC, or OCC interactions preferred.
- Consulting experience a huge plus.
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to articulate and present complex financial strategies.