ACCOUNTING & FINANCE PLACEMENTS PHONE: 212-856-9888 FAX: 212-856-0826 email@example.com
Our client, a major leader in global banks, is looking for a senior level individual to be responsible for the implementation of the recovery and resolution plans to regulators.
- Support high-profile regulatory initiatives through strategic projects and analytical presentations.
- Evaluate and develop strategies to minimize capital and structural inefficiencies.
- Contribute in the model validation process for resolution and recovery tools, enhancing the bank’s recovery and resolution capabilities.
- Design recovery and resolution activities relating to governance for the safety of the bank.
- Develop and maintain recovery and resolution plans for submission to regulators.
- Draft regulatory and executive communications for senior leadership.
- Bachelor’s degree. MBA preferred.
- 4+ years experience in financial services.
- 1-2 years of experience in Recovery and Resolution Planning. CCAR experience preferred.
- Top tier consulting firm experience highly preferred.
- Strong communication and writing skills.
- High executive level presentation skills.