ACCOUNTING & FINANCE PLACEMENTS PHONE: 212-856-9888 FAX: 212-856-0826 email@example.com
Our Client, a global leader in corporate financial and operational performance consulting, is looking for a VP to manage strategic and operational initiatives. Position will have direct exposure to senior leadership in order to improve operations globally.
- Manage and develop strategic resources to create opportunities for improvement and efficiency.
- Thoroughly analyze and evaluate internal business plans for strategic planning.
- Perform financial forecasting and market analysis to develop competitive intelligence strategy. Report on qualitative and quantitative results of operational initiatives.
- Participate on business management processes, such as modelling, documenting, designing, and improving processes.
- Collaborate with CAO and CFO to make sure firm actions align with strategic goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting. MBA highly preferred.
- 5+ years experience in project management and strategic planning. Preferably in a professional services firm.
- Strategic operational consulting experience a plus.
- Experience constructing strategic programs and achieving results/operational transformation.
- Superior financial acumen along with high analytical, communication, and organizational skills.