ACCOUNTING & FINANCE PLACEMENTS PHONE: 212-856-9888 FAX: 212-856-0826 email@example.com
VP Bank Treasury, Capital Markets Division
-Collaborate with business unit heads regarding liquidity related risks for specific trading desks.
-Manage key treasury projects including a special focus on the collateral sources and uses model.
-Work closely with secured funding and derivatives teams to develop policies and limits.
-Advocate and communicate treasury points of view in decision making groups.
-Work with regulators and international finance teams to insure clear dissemination of critical information.
-Own special projects and ad hoc analytics for Capital Markets Treasury.
-Contribute to the RRP, CCAR and other mission critical regulatory filings.
– 4-10+ years of experience, preferably within Financial Services
– Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance/Math/Economics
– People and project management experience in a dynamic and highly technical environment
– Superior analytical skills
– Ability to work independently and multi-task in a fast pace environment
– Fantastic written and oral communication skills
– Expert level Excel and database knowledge
– Knowledge of Treasury, SFT, Derivatives and Prime Finance recommended